Monday, March 28, 2011

Nerd is the Word.

As our school's mathletes captain, I'm quite proud of our accomplishments...our local school board recognized our efforts in the Moody Mega Math Challenge.

Our team



...after 14 glamorous hours together.
Point being, high school is not about waking up and trying to fit in. It's about doing what you love regardless of what everyone else may think...figure out your own style if you do not wish to become a clone of others and join activities because you love them, not because others think them "cool."
Based upon my high school resume, I'd definitely say I did what I loved...Jillian: fashionista, mathlete captain, musician, and female wrestler.

Love what you do and do what you love :)

1 comment:

  1. Like the message and the zinger at the end. Subtle but pointed.

    ReplyDelete