Tuesday, July 17, 2018

End of an Era

All good things must come to an end, or so the saying goes.

As such, while this blog had been a fun adventure, one of self-exploration as much as artistic(?) exploration, I find myself gravitating towards new projects. I look upon this blog, started when I was 18 and starry-eyed, completely disorganized in thought but full of moodiness that found an outlet from which to muddle out thoughts and hopefulness of a future filled with fulfilling career and travel dreams.

For years I sporadically maintained the persona of g33kandchic and reveled in the very humble following I had amassed and for that, I thank you full-heartedly, dear readers. Thank you for your support and dedication and kind words.

I'm looking forward to the next endeavor, one through ukulele playing (I know, I need to update that, too!) and one of new beginnings. Please see below and kindly follow if you're so inclined to catch up on the upcoming escapades.


Image result for instagram logo IG: jillian.cant.sing




Image result for blogger logo Passport and Pints

No comments:

Post a Comment