Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Don't rain on my parade

A whirlwind of events and predictably dreary weather called for a temporary stop to pictures (although the style must go on, camera or no). On Friday I attended a drag show, which I must say, has definitely knocked my confidence in heels down a few pegs...those Queens knew how to dance in those heels and my hat's off to them!

Today's forecast was... 90% chance of rain. There was that 10% that it would not, but before school had let out, that chance was obliterated.

That did not deter me today...

In the words of Lady Gaga:
"I'm on a mission..."

I love how this picture turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment