Saturday, July 27, 2013

London

44 days and counting....how many days I have left until I leave for a whole semester abroad. Excited? Hell yes. Mentally preparing a list of places I want to see? Oh, yeah. Nervous? A little....I'd be lying if I said I wasn't. 

It seems as though when I leave somewhere, whether it's home, or leave school for a night, something BIG happens. That can be happy or sad....such as the case of the beginning of summer...I'm trying to put aside those fears in order to fully enjoy my study abroad experience, yet at the same time, I'm wondering what the heck is going to happen on this side of the ocean whilst I'm away....

Also the annoyances with paperwork. I'm not liking this trickling in of form after form. I'm ready to just have all my ducks in a row...

No comments:

Post a Comment