Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I was a little girl...

Every girl is entitled to her secrets...sometimes it's better not to give too much away.  After it's gone, there isn't much left to give.  Fears, for one, seem metaphorical if not spoken aloud.  But then again, many of our fears become reality all too soon.

Sometimes I prefer to live in my "dream" world...even if it's one of those nightmares...the ones that literally have my heart racing despite the events being fairly mild.  It's not the content of the dream, it's the details...a person, a gesture, something so wonderful, yet terrifying...

I would make a great professional dreamer...they're so vivid, they make me question whether or not it's reality.  But then I remember who that person is, and realize it can only be a dream...

I find dreams quite fascinating...

Thank you, Drew, for introducing me to this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment