Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It came upon a midnight clear



I absolutely love this version...her voice...wow.

Hello, hello! No, I'm not buried in the backyard...goodness, it's been over a week. I'm sorry it's been so long! I had every intention of doing a finals' week favorites...eh that seems rather much like an oxymoron. But Mummy sent goodies for finals!! Fat chex and hot chocolate mix nom nom nom

I made it home Saturday afternoon and saw Lovely for a short time while we ate buffalo chicken dip with a TON of hot sauce, just the way I like it...then he had to go to work :/  on the brightside, I went to my Grammie's house and visited with her and my Sissy :)

Hmmm I do have some outfit pics somewhere...."somewhere" being wherever my camera is....

I do have a few rather lovely pics to share on my phone, though.

I'm off to snuggle in bed with Yoda, Chewie, and my stuffed cat and hippo. It's always a party of stuffed friends in my bed when I'm home. Curling up to Anna Karinina on my Kindle....











 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment