Monday, May 13, 2013

Summer lovin'

I need to update some pictures...

The past two weeks or so have been hectic.

Finals week was brutal...albeit not even from the finals. High school is a mere reflection of real life. Many people do not grow up after they leave those hallways...but I was able to accomplish quite a bit during finals week and days leading up to it.

For now...I'll be in Elizabethtown for the summer! Adventures await...before London in the fall.

Internship begins after Memorial Day and job begins, well, tomorrow evening.

Right now I'm catching up on doing surveys and Once Upon A Time! Ahhhh great show.

I feel so grown up...it'll be my first summer away from home. Baby steps...

And a practice run for packing for London. Oh, boy.....that'll need some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment