Saturday, October 1, 2016

March On.

The end of September meant it was time for alumni band! My Mum has taken over organizing alumni band at CHS since my senior year - 2011 {goodness, I'm getting old!}. It's crazy to think that I've been out for 5 1/2 years now, seeing the group of alumni grow every year.

Despite the rain, another good turnout for my mummy. No matter how much time has passed, the chance to go back to the field is one of nostalgia and typically welcomed.


Class of '54, my Gramps still holds a special place for his Alma Mater in his heart. Here's where it all began.... well, not geographically, but in spirit.


Muscle memory is an incredible phenomenon... no, I did not attempt the 1-turn, but managed to do a thumb-toss and the rest of the routine while keeping in tempo. That's something, right?




Mama caught the booty pop on the field. When in doubt, make weird faces - my life motto it seems.


Overall, an extreme success, I'd say. A large turnout and so much support! I love seeing the love for alumni year after year! Such a great tradition!

Once a Bison, always a Bison.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment