Saturday, June 15, 2013

Third time's a charm...or week

Week three of interning! Started interestingly enough....dippy eggs again for brekkie to start off the week!

New Beijo purse from Nana :)
Monday morning...alllll bright and shiny for the week. Well, I think all weeks start like that....maybe.


Mmmmm dippy egg

Rockin' the new H&M blazer
Tuesday...Alma Mater colors. I like the combination of red, black, and white. Add a nice red lip and we're set!

Bejeweled pin as hairpin
Wednesday is no pants day! aka skirt/dress day




Thursday...monsoon day. Trip to operating facilities postponed meh....and managed to get soaked. No matter, no matter...I had a burger and warm Oreo brownie sundae for lunch.

New H&M shirt
Friiiiiiiiiiday! Friday lunch with some employees. As Alan had said, I'm sure we were quite a sight...a 20yr old with 3 men in their 60s at the mall food court grabbing lunch haha. So sleepy at work, though...I worked until 11 Thursday night after my internship. So....roughly 14 hrs of work total. phew


S'mores mmmm what I love about summer...


Working a wedding today...even after 10 hrs of sleep, I'm ready for bed.

And tomorrow I have off :D

No comments:

Post a Comment