Sunday, August 4, 2013

Homebound and full of Dippy Pizza

Last minute decision to head home. Literally. 3:45 I decided. My car was packed just in case my plans fell through the cracks...and it worked out fairly well. Took 11/15 to 322 from Camp Hill and raced *figuratively, Mummy* towards home and friends and FOOD.

My bed felt wunderbar, albeit I will admit, I woke up in the middle of the night thrashing against all of the pillows with which I was suffocating myself...oops.

Twin bed + a bazillion pillows = minor tizzy when I burrow into them at night
True cuddler at heart.

The Castle!

The castle is one of the landmarks en route home...I usually freak out a little at this one because I know I'm not too far away...and then I get caught behind a slow-moving vehicle on the one-lane road with minimal pass zones and curse it up like a sailor. Does nothing to aid in getting me home faster, but does my psyche a hell of a lot of good. 

*please at least go the speed limit*

Pet peeve: speed limit is 45 and people go 40. Stawp.

Fair ride buddy!
My reason to go home are my friends. LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing them. I'm leaving soon, so it means the world to see as many as these wonderful people who have stood by me before I leave....

JoshUa is my bad life decision coach haha. Or so I dubbed him to be funny. We rode the treacherous fair rides that are put up in two days using a bunch of screws and bolts they fish out of a giant bucket. No big deal.


How could I say <no> to this face?
Great night. Saw my JoshUa and my gorgey redheaded bestie, Heidi. We've shared the past almost 10 years together and have seen it all...all of the adolescent pains and discomforts that accompany growing up. Teen angst and broken hearts and bitchy girls.

C'est la vie.

1 of several kittens
I had the pleasure of meeting these adorable furballs....fell in love instantaneously. [oh yeah, and I wore my Ouija board shirt with high-waisted pants. But kittens rule this unimportant]

Things girls love: heels, kittens, and smiley faces. But mostly kittens. They were mewing and they're little faces were just TOO MUCH TO HANDLE. They're cuteness....could not be pulled away...oh my goodness. And I am having trouble ceasing my talk of them. Yeah, I get excited over kittens. This is what happens when Mummy says <no> to animals whilst growing up :(

Goldfish are stupid. The best part of having them as pets is watching them go down the toilet when they die. 

So...I want a baby dragon. They have them at the Renaissance Faire. hehehe
Juuuuuuust wait. Someday.

I do what I want.

...as long as my Mum says it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment