Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ich bin ein Berliner

"I am a jelly-filled doughnut."

Very insightful, JFK.

Right now I'm polishing off some Oreos [original stuffed] for my lunch and getting ready to head to Berlin for a long weekend!

Need to figure out how to get from the airport to our hostel....oops. This shall be fun. It's all part of the adventure.

Oreos for lunch. Best decision of the day. I may be down one friend, though...he said he doesn't like Oreos. That's weird.

In need of updated posts when I return. I feel as though I've constantly been on the move or holing myself up to get homework done, which is what I plan on doing until 3 or so unless my friend finishes his sandwich and distracts me from my homework. 

Berlin and then the Walking Dead begins when I get back! Great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment