Sunday, November 2, 2014

It's my party & I'll cry if I want to

Luckily, no tears had no sad tears shed.




I kickstarted my birthday with a concert to see the beautiful and talented Christina Perri!! Having bought the tickets months ago, I was very much looking forward to this evening. Some girls buy themselves flowers, chocolates, a trip to the spa...this big girl bought herself a ticket to see some singing babes and a nice beer along with it.




In the lineup was MKTO and Bea Miller. Demi Lovato closed the show. It was okay. Demi rocked and we were total twinsies with our colored hair, but Christina stole the show.




I have decided to begin learning Swedish do to this hunky Swedish native, but it has proven quite difficult. With no more True Blood, where shall I get my vampire fix?? Obviously Twilight won't do for these sophisticated raging hormones (ha!). In all seriousness, I would love to speak Swedish to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo in its original tongue and visit the beautiful country.




I rang in my birthday at midnight by watching True Blood. No regrets. The opening song along is enough to entice me.


Calories don't count on one's birthday

Halloween is my favorite holiday, along with any at incorporate a lot of food. Tree and I went as Katy Perry and Kitty Perry. Katy and Russell Brand broke it off quite some time ago, so that would be awkward to go as the duo....and also Lovely and I had done that couple's costume when I was 18 - almost symbolic, no?



I may also be partial to Halloween as it is near my birthday. Trick-or-Treat baby for the win! Good night spent with some good people ^_^



Last semester of undergraduate studies going fairly well. A few hiccups, but that's life. One needs a little rain to make a rainbow.


Happy reunion with Jules at her Renaissance Faire gig!

Last activities fair for last ValleyFest year
Things are changing, as life goes, but we're all going to be A-o-freakin-kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment