Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hey Shorty

Looking through pictures, I've never really noticed how short I truly am...then again, I'm usually doing solo shots, solely focusing my attention on the clothes, not bothering to look at that thing I see every morning in the mirror.

Shorty or not, I still plan on packing and wearing heels in college...We're on the third floor? So be it...that'll be my exercise for the day haha. No calf toning moves necessary.

Buuuuuut the new pair of sandals will come in handy as well. They're cute and, as my mummy would agree, functional...not that heels aren't as well! I'm more prone to tripping accidents in these...oy vey.



Rawr rawr! I'm a gladiator!


Off to Kurty's for a night of game playing and movie watching....high-waisted pants and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment