Saturday, August 13, 2011

What a Night...

Heidi Ho came over to hang out a while...then the lovely Tori came over for a sleepover and we had a great time! Chocolate chip pancakes in the morning and I am an absolute little piggy when it comes to chocolate chip pancakes...

Tori gave me one of the coolest shirts ever as well...

Show off your best assets with some lace grazing your pockets...at least that's what I'll keep telling myself. The lace is so much fun, though! The blouse is cinched in at the waist with elastic to still retain a shape and show off one's figure.



Decided to tuck jeans into flats...why not?

Hello, awesome Hallmark clearance bracelet.



Counterbalacing the fullness of the blouse with the ultra tight jeans...my second ever pair of skinnies from ninth grade, I believe? The benefit of practically remaining the same size since about seventh or eighth grade (except I have hips and a bust now, blah) is I can keep my favorite clothes! Not bragging about my size...merely mentioning the benefit. Then again, looking back at how I dressed in middle school, I can see why I chose not to keep a lot of the things...those were scary times for this budding fashionista....

No comments:

Post a Comment