Monday, April 15, 2013

Official.

Eeeeek getting down to the wire.

I have a countdown of important days:

4D, 18hrs until Valley Fest
4M, 25D, 9hrs until my flight to LONDON
6M, 13D, 12hrs until my 21 birthday, which will be spent in London
.....skipping Xmas. 
1Y, 8M, 1D, 5hrs [approximately, based upon finals schedule] until I graduate

Where has the time gone??

I have already turned in my intent to graduate form and this morning submitted my forms for London. Woot woot!

I'm 20 years young and ready for an adventure....hobbey hoe! I loved the Pendragon series when I was younger.

D.C. pics shall be up this Friday :)

We watched Hitch on the way there and I'll leave you with some wisdom:

"People who are guarded are afraid you can see right through them.  That's why they hide behind layers of secrecy, and humor."  

How true, non? 

French in 1.5 hrs and must present a little monologue about a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment