Sunday, May 15, 2016

Happy Celebrations

On Sunday, my bestie walked down her first of two upcoming aisles to graduate with not just one, but two degrees - her undergraduate and graduate. So happy and proud I could be there to watch her achieve one of her many goals!

May 8, 2016
University Park
 The past two weekends were filled with half work, half play & excitement. With graduation over, the following weekend I was able to spend some more time with the bride-to-be at her bachelorette party before driving off again from home to wedding #2 of the season.

Conner & Sam were high school sweethearts and I had the pleasure of meeting them during my freshmen year of college.

May 14, 2016
Vineyards at Grandview, Mt Joy

A mini LVC reunion of lovely friends on this joyous occasion ^_^

The rain didn't put a damper on events {albeit it may take me a while to clean the mud off of my heels} - a rainbow appeared and hopefully it'll bring much happiness and luck on their new chapter together!


Best man, and one of my lovely friends, Nick serenaded the couple for their first dance..


A bit of personal celebration: I'll be going back for my MBA starting this summer! Feeling inspired by my bestie & her perseverance and will finally be taking the plunge back into school to better myself and see what doors may open up as a result.


Nerd alert: going to be a student again! Oh, and going to be taking advantage of the student discounts once again, duh.

Oddly enough, I don't look all that different from when I had my ID photo taken 5 years ago *awkward*

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment