Monday, August 1, 2016

Self-Love & Kitten Snuggles

A blank canvas.

This is how every blog post begins as I sometimes struggle to put thought to fingers to Blogger.

Self-love has been a prevalent topic for me lately as I struggle to find that balance, among other juggling acts I'm holding down. It's easy to get down in the dumps when sh*t starts to hit the fan or life's responsibilities are bottle-necking for priority to be tackled.



The mirror still holds its status as arch-nemesis with my own mind standing firm as enemy #1 - the saying goes that we're our own worst critic and I agree this rings pretty true, yet we can also be our own cheerleader and motivator to push through the hardships and overwhelming times.

Tackling one problem at a time seems to be a dogmatic way to address the issues of today and show up the demons of the past that you is kind, you is smart, you is important.

Fred + Far is a company taking hold of the niche market of those needing a little pick-me-up in the self-love department by offering a pinky ring, a self-engagement aaaaand I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued. With a price tag of $150-325 {free shipping with purchases of $300 or more!}, it's a reasonable price for some major bling.

Realizing I'm constantly tired {and after reading this lovely article} has made me more aware of how important it is to maintain that self-love and continuous improvement to find and retain that internal happiness.

The fur sweethearts definitely help in that department as well. Kitty snuggles are the best part of coming home!!





More importantly, in the end:

Fred + Far

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment