Friday, February 15, 2013

Friiiiiday!

Today was another grand day....I seem to be on a roll. How can this be? Hmm...well my nails look atrocious [nail polish OCD kicking in about now] so that's a bust.

On the flip-side, V-Day was a very lovely day! The sun was shining, I did not wear pink, but sooo much love! Unfortunately, Lovely could not be here....but I guess I was a little spoiled already since he came up last weekend. It's really been a week!

Some favorites:

  • This slum tank from Aerie and these jeans are super comfy!
Tank: Aerie; skinnies: Hot Topic
  • New black flats!
Pointed black flats: MIA
  • Nerdy roots
Lovely sent this to me today :)
  • I have Bieber fever....at least until this temp tat wears off
  • My sweet cousins
  • Princess Magic Shalimar
Nana and I shared a wonderful evening together after I got off work. Great company, good food....an altogether very enjoyable evening :) I think this should be a recurring thing...
  • I had a new Valentine: my friend Sara! We rocked our furs last night on our smoothie date!





 
GREAT news popped up in my newsfeed today! I love Joe Fresh!
 
Have a wonderful weekend! Tomorrow I'm off to see Rock of Ages at the Hershey Theatre, but for now...Der goldne Topf awaits....

No comments:

Post a Comment