Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Somewhere in Neverland

New music video from All Time Low!


And Taylor Swift!


I should probably be working on homework right now.....


Faithful and committed...to no pants Wednesday
'twas a tad nippy noodles, but there needs to be one day a week where skirt/dress is mandated, even if it's self-mandated. Fancy Friday has died off...but no pants Wednesday remains. I cannot wait until nicer weather for more dresses comes about.


Happy late St. Patty's Day! I felt like being festive. Shamrock on each thumb with a simply green tip on the other fingies.


Ahhhh, ooooh, the Metropolitan Museum! [side note, I typed that word 3x. Brain is in desperate need of a rest]. Fascinating place! I loved the grand staircase...


Roomie and I in the big cold city!


Dance attire!


This little one is such a heartbreaker....so cute and so far away :(


Our massive dessert from Planet Hollywood! Mmm so yummy

Mmmmm. These look absolutely DELICIOUS.

The gaps of my days were filled with work/homework/sleep [some]/eating/gym...repeat and in various orders... 

How is it the middle of the week already?! Well...tomorrow is, technically.

And I started filling out the form for graduating early. I have 3 semesters left, one of which shall be in London. Wow.

Cheers! Raise your glasses of hot chocolate to the rest of the week and to the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment