Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

Today certainly was a Good Friday...get it? My special little pun...

It was a tad nippy noodles out, but I managed to get a little homework accomplished, went for a nice morning run, plucked my eyebrows [why can't overgrown like a caveman be in again?!], and spent some quality time with my bestie, Heidi! Mummy also dyed my hair and I looked like an extra behind the scenes from the Walking Dead with some niiiiice red framing my face and a big splotch on my forehead. That's my new attractive look.

 

Little hair braid


New H&M dress!



Carrie Underwood concert with sissy on Monday night



Sister time! Great escape from the hustle and bustle of school
Club seats c/o Gramps :)


Hunter Hayes!


Carrie!



I found this rather amusing since I'll be heading there in less than 6 months!


I read A Series of Unfortunate Events when I was in elementary school...but this quote is a great one. Don't be afraid to go after what you want!

multi-functioning bow: bowtie used as a headband
Made it home safe and sound on Thursday after a very long day...


My favorite redhead! We had pizza, dyed Easter eggs, and got dolled up for the movies. Identity Thief. Hysterical. Hands down haha-good


No. No tricks, no gimmicks. Becoming irritated with such silly articles seen in magazines....just be yourself -_-

Guys will like you or they won't. If not, well....a girl can never have too many dudes aka guy friends. Guy friends offer great insight on things totally removed from romance.

As for me...I'm busy looking forward to the future. London forms being filled out in a flurry and doing homework, making plans for the summer, my last two semesters after London, my life... I'm not sad being single or worrying about the silly labeling of anything.

Memories remain and friendships are retained...and that was a cheesy rhyme.

Let life happen and take it in strides. And dark chocolate certainly helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment