Friday, March 22, 2013

March Madness Friday Favorites

Love is but a chalise
Only filled with broken dreams,
Varying ever so with
Every twist in its stream...

Strange...I've written much poems, yet this is the only one I've memorized. Probably because it's short haha

This are looking up; I was skeptical after the ups and downs from this week. There seemed to be great ups [plans made and potential plans in the making] and great downs [terrible presentation and stress over figuring out everything for study abroad].

Chin up, girl, need to stay strong!

Pep talks. I'm good at those. Maybe I should add that to my résumé. I've much practice giving pep talks to not just other people, but myself as well. I'm a whirlwind of motivation and ambition but everyone needs a pick-me-up.

Hugs are wonderful. I'd love a Mummy-hug. One of my favorite things...the way she can envelope me in her arms and make me feel like the world isn't such an evil place...


The campus nurse informed me that I am 5'5". I feel like I should have that changed on my driver's license now....I'm still rather short, but hey, I'll take that extra inch!


One of the cutest things I've seen in a while


We had free Rita's this week!! The first day of spring certainly did not seem so....'twas bitterly nippy noodles! Waiting in line at 8pm in the freezing cold was worth it, though.

Jack the cat taking a snooze


This week I got in touch with an old friend! He and I haven't spoken since we were about 3 or 4 when his family moved far far away to Michigan....isn't that neat, though?

And I've been listening to a lot of country during the past few days...eh...not like me AT ALL, but figured I'd get into the mood....I do like a few country artists, such as Carrie Underwood and Hunter Hayes, whom I shall be seeing on Monday!! 


Ready for an escape....run away from any problems that cannot be fixed academically...I'm good at that. And why is there so much about love in country songs?? 

Monday I shall be presenting my dialogue about my perfect day en français and there shall be Sriracha involved. Here's to busting my butt and reaching my goals!




But on a sad note....My Chemical Romance and The White Stripes broke up :/

No sadness, though...
Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.
-Dr. Suess

No comments:

Post a Comment