Sunday, September 22, 2013

Shakespeare is my man

Exploration into the city....first stop: the Tate Modern Museum of Art





These burning book chandeliers were just incredible pieces....so much to see in this exhibit but these were probably my favorite of Gaba's.


Lovely view of the Millennium Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral 



It's the process, not always the final product, that makes the final piece...


Stop at Nando's for dinner. Veggie burger with their hot level sauce. Naturally, I had to try the extra hot for my chips [fries to us Americans]. Delish.


The Tower Bridge. This shot...just looks incredible; I hardly noticed when looking through my pics on my phone. iOS7 has an incredible photo boost.


Off to the Globe Theatre to see A Midsummer Night's Dream!


Although not in the original location [the original was on the other side of the Millennium Bridge, closer to Nando's] and not quite as large, the remake is still magnificent...yeah, I was slightly awe-struck. And that was even before the play began....


I've quite fallen for the city....we had standing seats which made it all the more cool. A play for £5. Can't beat that! And the acting was phenomenal! 

Hello, Oberon!

It was open to the elements, but luckily it did not rain. Beautiful day, beautiful night...

No comments:

Post a Comment