Friday, June 8, 2012

Sunshine and Zangoose

Heading to the Outer Banks, NC for the week with Lovely, his mummy, and friends! I'm sooo excited albeit not very fond of leaving Mum at home with Fajer.


Not too shabby.....suitcase not overflowing, check. Glamour and Cosmopolitan, check. Sunglasses, check. Fedora, check. New Maybelline Mega volume+multiplying formula waterproof mascara, eyelash curler, Joe Fresh orange lipstick, and red lipstick, check. Alllll set!

I'm excited!

Painted my nails electric blue with a random glittery nail via the OPI Kardashian Line.

Just waiting for Jordan to arrive so i can paint her nails before i'm on my way...

Hoping Lovely loves his gifts. His birthday is on the 14th! :)

....and Johnny Depp's is tomorrow ;)  49 never looked so damn good.

Call Me Maybe is one of my top summer favs....and here is our lovely President.


(via et pourquoi pas coline)

Enjoy the sunshine! I'll be soaking it up in NC with plenty of pics to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment