Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Confessions of a SIMoholic

No, i haven't been "busy" par se....unless you count playing countless hours of the Sims3 for PC as "busy." ....as well as entertaining myself by responding "that's what she said" to many of the reasonably appropriate and exceedingly innocuous things my Mum says.

Atm Kodak is being dumb and requiring an update to their software on my computer -_-  ever notice these types of occurrences happen right when you want to do something/in a hurry/want to read Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter?!?

Oh, yeah. I put P.S. I Love You on halt in Theo the Kindle and am starting Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter. So far, so good....then again, i've only read the intro so far. I'm one of those people who prefer to read the book before watching the movie.

Dammit, Kodak.

Trying my patience.

Yays!

I was too lazy to really do anything with my hair.


Dragonite is beast. Lovely made this sweet DIY shirt pour moi.



mustache ring from the OBX




Mmmmm dinner of garden spinach/lettuce salad with other garden veggies and a small stromboli. Delish. Belly full and happy.

Can't wait to see Lovely tonight! We'll be snacking on the snicker doodles Mum baked today and watching a movie chez moi.

P.S. Check out this awesome blog. And this awesome DIY project from Sincerely Kinsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment