Friday, June 12, 2015

Tell me, baby, tell me true.

As clichéd as it sounds, the past few weeks have flown by...what day is it again? Friday?

Two more 10+ hr shifts separate me and my day off from both jobs and thus ending what is possibly the first of many 19-day work streaks. Can't complain, though - midnight last night was PAYDAY. Hurray for Direct Deposit's efficiency!

Happy news, indeed, is that feeling of knowing one can overcome an obstacle. As many other Americans in their mid-twenties, I'm sitting on a nice chunk of student loan debt. There's always that moment of panic, of FML, of how-in-the-heck-am-I-ever-going-to-do-this, whenever any type of paperwork regarding the vile payment of loans. Silently thanking my younger self for saving, saving, saving, and for the generosity of family.

Other than that, I've been a boring productive member of society eating, sleeping, reading, and jamming to music on my work commutes [and working, implied].


Neato Burrito's Cowboy Crunch on tomato basil wrap FOR THE WIN.
My Mum's cousin and wife own this fantastic chain ^_^
If you're ever in the Harrisburg/Mechanicsburg area, definitely check out!

A bit sad that Checkered Past closed....I had the coolest sunglasses from there when it first opened [I was a wee lass at the time]


And speaking of wee lasses....Irn Bru - YES.

Behold the power of Wegman's. Irn Bru, Black Currant, Jammie Dodgers, and Vegemite, among other international foods. They just need to import Haggis and Tubourgs and I'll be completely content...


Sad ice cream and lonely pineapple, horribly abandoned in Target.

Then again, who eats Coconut ice cream?! Gag.


My cousin, the little gymnast, showing off her skillz for the passing cars and patrons. She's a little beast on the mat as well!

Fancy polo popped for work. Paired with a flower skirt as it's waaaay too humid for pants. Business attire and summer heat do not mix well. High of 90° today [30° C for the rest of the world].

Bollocks.

Buttocks.

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment