Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I'll be your Conversed Juliet teenage dream

Today's outfit of the day caption on Instagram...and certainly how I feel today.

In relationships, I strive to be my best....to give nothing but the whole of my heart and hope I'm achieving this, placing my heart in the branches, so to speak, of my dear Tree. It can be terrifying to grant such trust to someone, even if it's not the utmost maximum....vulnerability has never been one of my strong points, preferring to create a formidable stronghold, impenetrable to all but the one brave warrior daring to go where few have been before.

However, in relinquishing a little bit of this hold on ourselves, opening up, can be a truly beautiful thing. It allows us to open up to not just another person, but the world of possibilities. There is a vast world out there waiting for exploration....I know I have much more than 90% left to roam, despite TripAdvisor telling me I've traversed across 10%.

I'm coming to learn more about myself as I learn to accept myself as my Tree has accepted me. I'm not perfect, but I can remain in a state of improvement and growth, fighting tooth and nail to remain out of the darkness that can consume - the darkness of self-doubt and fear.



I'm ready to take on all of what life throws at me, particularly any self-inhibitors. Bows and a bold lippy go a long way with confidence, as I've learned.

Not letting my insecurities bog me down. 1XX lbs but I feel weightless as my wings spread, ready to soar!


Tonight's collection...Linkin Park's Recharged, A Rocket to the Moon's Wild Fire, and A Fine Frenzy's One Cell in the Sea.

A Fine Frenzy seems like an illustrious label for my life. Hectic but full of wonderful things.


This made me laugh and I thought it was worth sharing.

As well as this!!!!!
All of their covers and originals are worth sharing!!



Goodnight, sleep tight. Time to curl up with the thriller I'm reading: The Devil's Star by Jo Nesbø.

1 comment: