Friday, July 29, 2011

It's Friday, Friday!

Aside from "The Itsy Bitsy Spider Went Looking For Some Rum," I had Rebecca Black's Friday stuck in my head....although that also may have been helped by someone randomly singing it within the aisles....

Hmmm...I'm liking her new song. You may be a Rebecca Black hater, but that's your perrogative. She's simply doing what she loves.

Well anyways...back to it being Friday...woooo!

And Fajer has left the house for the evening o_O  something that does not occur often...Mummy and me tonight until my bestie Heidi Ho comes over!

In a dress for the moment...

"walk walk fashion baby, work it, move that bitch crazy"




Just goofing off of course...
 Oh Lady Gaga...I sing her songs in my head all the time and random song lyrics simply burst out.

Another awesome little cleaning find

One of my favorite pair of sandals...and oldest.

monteau striped dress, belts found in my room, childhood purse,
unlimited: a kenneth cole production sandals

Stripes, Florals, Tribal, Pigtails, Color! No, the fashion higher-up did not throw up...those are the themes I threw together in the outfit!

Must get some grilling in tonight...mmmm steak (yes, I do eat! O M G).
Hahaha a little bit hyper tonight...
Looking forward to a great night! :)
Au revoir, mes petits!

No comments:

Post a Comment