Monday, July 4, 2011

Here's to You.

We're still cleaning up and putting things away from Saturday...but it was so worth it! It was a great graduation party and I was so happy to see everyone who was there.
I'd like to thank everyone who was able to attend and those who may not have been but have still supported me throughout the years.

It's important to remember those closest to you, the ones who have been there for you through thick and thin, sometimes critical, but always supportive and looking out for the best for you.

On that note, some people come into your life who may not be your very best friend, but they are still wonderful people and good friends. I would also like to thank those who sent messages to me the past two weeks or so, telling me how much they respect me and think it appalling how some people use Facebook as a public outlet to unnecessarily voice their opinions when some things should be left in private.

Parting words...criticism can be constructive. My sister told me my shoes looked "funny, but not in a good way" with my dress yesterday; I laughed but knew it was out of kindness (in a sense), but surely not malice. People throw the phrase "doing someone a favor" around quite frequently...but take note to remember, it is a favor only if it is out of the goodness of your heart, if you are genuinely doing that person a kindness.

Finishing Glee marathon with Jordan now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment