Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy birthday, Harry!!

As I enthusiastically reminded Lovely (despite his obvious not caring) it is Harry's birthday!! So naturally, we did a little shopping together. . . Lovely and I, not Harry.

Then I had to come home after a spectacular weekend with Lovely and friends...blah. Put some pants, or rather shorts, on and went to the good ol' fair for Dippy Pizza and a peanut butter milkshake (I'll sweat it off in about an hour at work this week ha). Nom nom nom.

I'm ready...AE floral tank, Arizona red tank, random childhood belt found
in bedroom, Almost Famous polka dot shorts, childhood kitty purse

♥ my kitty purse

In note...I'm rather facetious and although seem on the serious side, love to make jest at myself (as seen in previous post). Happy happy joy joy to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment