Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday

The Eastern State Penitentiary in Philly was quite scurry......albeit i only screamed once....in a man's face...i hope his eardrums weren't shattered by my high-pitched horror-filom worthy shrieking.

Then we were off to the UG to dance our asses bums off!

Oh, and today is my friend Melissa's birthday!! Sooo happy birthday to a wonderful person!!

People seem to be getting sick....so i took some DayQuil to fight off the slight stuffy nose i am acquiring and as a precautionary. I will not become sick -_-

Waiting for my Sistora to arrive and for laundry to finish the heck up! Those timers on the front are not accurate. Le grrrrr.

Perhaps a picture or two later. I'll make my beautiful sister take one with me :)

Laundry beckons. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment