Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day

A solemn day of remembrance for all those who have served and died for their country and its citizens.



And i also found out after English my car kicked the bucket...and my mummy thinks she can lessen the blow with food -_-

NO, MOTHER, I REFUSE TO GAIN THE FRESHMAN 15. I would love to lose whatever weight i've gained and then some.

Twas a very angering day...merely out of frustration. Although i loved receiving my magazines in the mail. Two Cosmos, Glamour, Seventeen, and Teen Vogue and a few Victoria's Secret catalogues. I'm content.

Felt über cute today, though...Star Wars baseball tee, skirt with bow, cheetah print tights, and Oxford shoes. Feelings of fatigue and slight possible sickness still lingering :/  what a boring, old-lady Friday night. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment