Monday, November 14, 2011

At least the rain held up...

I had checked the forecast for this morning (pondering on whether or not to wear pants today...) and it had predicted thunderstorms all day! Luckily, the forecast proved false so i didn't get my tootsies wet. I deplore wet socks -_-

Right now would be a great time for sleeeeeeeping...early bedtime, but alas, i must study. I wish i just knew everything. That would make life sooo much easier...just absorbing info through osmosis...

I rocked a little geekdom, though :)

Perhaps Mondays should be a geek/nerd day. Yes, yes, there is a difference....simply overgeneralizing.


Why, yes, that is Pikachu dangling from my neck!
Headband: Austrian Claire's
Earrings: Claire's
Necklace: from childhood
Tanks: Old Navy (white underneath) and PacSun (floral)
Shirt: little European shop
Jeans: Old Navy (super glue stains not included)
Booties: Target, i believe?

I'm lovin' me some InStyle before business reviewing. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment