Monday, November 28, 2011

Old Shoes, New Love

Found a pair of shoes i had completely forgotten about... (sowwy, shoes)

They are brown velvety material with pink bows and i have fallen in love with them again!

Cleaning out my room can be a good thing....



Brown's not my usual color...but they are super soft and oh-so-comfy.


 In need of a better camera...mein ist kaputt.  For 12 megapixels, it's not very good -_-  dang Kodak....or perhaps it's the operator....dang Jillian...

My legs look nice. Check out legs; distract you from picture quality!

My camera doesn't like stripes...they come out funny sometimes.


I'm a sssssnake. Vintage snake belt.

As i carefully pointed out to my Sissy the other day: I am not weird; i'm interestingly odd.

And in need of sleep. As always. Here's to a fabulous Monday of trying to get back into the habit of this phenomenom called school.

No comments:

Post a Comment