Tuesday, November 20, 2012

16 moons

"Sixteen moons, Sixteen years,
Sixteen of your deepest fears,
Sixteen times you dreamed my tears,
Falling, falling through the years...."
 
Excerpt of song lyrics from Beautiful Creatures, the book in which I'm currently engrossed....

16 hours and counting until I leave for break....oooh, bugger.

Dix-six heures, sechszehn Stunden, 16 hours....

Ich bin so nervös für diese Prüfung, dass ich auf deutsch schreibe!

Ich habe einen neuen App gefunden, der mit deutsch und französisch hilft. Der ist so toll! Die Deutschlektion sind ganz leicht aber ich habe viel Spaß mit ihr. Vielleicht werde ich portuguese [ich weiß nicht, wie zu sagen auf deutsch] und spanien lernen! :) Sie sind die andere zwei Sprache im App. Phew.

*I found a new app which helps with German and French.  It is so cool! The German lessons are quite easy but I'm having fun with them. Perhaps I will learn Portuguese and Spanish! They are the other two languages in the app.

Planning on uploading a couple pics from my phone....I find it's much easier to type everything out on here so that the font is just right [i'm particular about details] and then uploading pics that on my phone. SOOO excited about having a photo-capable phone again!!! Poor old phone just didn't have it in it anymore :(

Then back to the grinding stone...ahem studying. Last class/exam before break!

My recreation of polka dotted nails from the posting of the lovely Syl and Sam :)
 









 
And my cute 'new' vintage earrings came in the mail today :D

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Cute nails! Those earrings are adorable, too.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I like it!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your visit!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete