Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekend flyers

Met my Sissy today to go shopping and hang out. Family is really one of the greatest things...sisters, no matter how many quarrels you have with them, there's something special about that bond that can't be replicated. We've grown so close over the years despite the 6 1/2 year age gap. And that's taking into consideration all of the abuse she used to give my Barbies and the time I spilled her nail polish everywhere.

Pics as promised! I experimented with some braiding and braided the two sides and fused them into one in the back.

 
We were fat kids and pigged out on Arby's roast beef sandwiches [one a-piece], some potato wedges for Jordan, curly fries for me, and baby chocolate milkshakes. Twas time for nap at that point....
 
Headed back to campus and hung out with my friends. Good shopping day today. Tomorrow I plan on sleeping in for a while and staying in my pj's.

No comments:

Post a Comment