Friday, November 30, 2012

Fancy Friday Favorites

Writing this up on my phone right now...

-Speaking German mit meinem Deutschen Professor at work :)




-Bought this hi-lo skirt a little while ago from H&M. Leopard print ftw!

 
 

-Chocolate decandance from Lebanon Farmers' Market


-Fancy Friday!! Red nails for a glam night; Lovely's shirt; denim tunic; vest with ruffles; some extra red flair; black wedges to glam up the day

 
 
-Ted is so sweet when he's sleeping....these are types of pictures I receive when I feel a little lonely at night.... oh, Ted, how I miss your cuddliness whilst I'm away....
 
Tonight is formal!! Lovely is coming :)
 
Going for retro glam tonight....vintage dress from the former Checkered Past, sweet feather cape from Nana; heels from 8th grade spring dance [one of my best investments ever], ruby lips and nails....ah yeah! haha
 
And Lovely has a bowtie and vest. That's my sweetheart :)
 
Currently feel as though I'm going to hack up a lung.
 
Have a lovely weekend, darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment