Friday, November 2, 2012

Favorite Funnies

Today I'm feeling rather comedic....or rather today feels rather funny. Seriously, it feels as though it was just Friday. I guess that's what happens when classes are cancelled for two days.

  • First of all, I'm watching The Hangover. Hysterical.

  • Today in German class a group presented a dubbed version of Airplane! the  movie. I've never heard of it but apparently it's a parody of sorts...twas quite comical

  • It's Fancy Friday :D

Skirt: birthday prezzie from Mum from Express

  • This face.

  • "Hello. How 'bout that ride in? Guess that's why they call it Sin City. Ha-ha-ha. ....I just added two more guys to my wolf pack."
On a very happy note, my iPhone 5 finally came today!!! Naturally, I had a huge exam today so I had to focus on that.

Back to the Hangover...Carlos is adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment