Friday, November 16, 2012

At last

Etta James in echoing in my head....what a beautiful song. I believe it was the song playing in my head upon the last day of school and at my high school graduation, as well as the presidential inauguration of President Obama in 2008. Obviously, it's a great song. The President and his First Lady [or at least his coordinator] and I have similar great tastes ;)

At laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast this day has come along....my crazy week is over....and life is like a song.

It's Friday and that means Friday Favorites! I'll catch you up on this week after work and class and my meeting with Jörg.

Happy Friday to you!

2 comments:

  1. love all the outfits, especially the first two! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete