Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ich bin in Liebe

....mit Chocolade.

Obviously i enjoyed this..... :)
fVhOjp on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

Last night was fun! Played games with friends and saw Lovely and painted my nails....twice. I have OCD when it comes to my nails.





Showing off my sweet floral belt. Try adding the 300 ab workout to your daily routine to sculpt those muscles to compliment your belts.

nail polish: Essie
I love this tank...but i can't stand the fact that the dye bleeds!! I hand-washed it like an old-fashioned Irish washer woman. Doing so reminded me of that Irish Washer Woman song i used to play on the piano when i was little haha


Simplicity today....sparkle-y top with minimal bling.



new top: Express
These are a few of my favorite things:

♩ ♪ ♫ Fresh sheets on bedframes and hippos with Vader ♩ ♪ ♫

♩ ♪ ♫ Cosmo, Seventeen, TeenVogue, Maxim, Glamour ♩ ♪ ♫

♩ ♪ ♫ Technology, 'pods, and new MP3's ♩ ♪ ♫

♩ ♪ ♫ These are a few of my favorite things ♩ ♪ ♫


♩ ♪ ♫ Chocolate muffins with pumpkin and fiber ♩ ♪ ♫

♩ ♪ ♫ Laughing out loud at hot Bradley Cooper ♩ ♪ ♫

♩ ♪ ♫ Facebook's replaced by addiction to pinning ♩ ♪ ♫

♩ ♪ ♫ These are a few of my favorite things ♩ ♪ ♫

Only two verses.....perhaps i'll make a video at a later date.

I have been seeing a lot of Lovely this past week :)

Thursday was hangout night....we bummed it out by watching Contraband and playing video games. You know it's fate when your date consists of playing video games and chatting all night....ahhh....geeky romance at its peak. Yes, it was the Sims3 for me....Lovely loves Minecraft.

My Nana and Aunt Nana stopped in for a bit...Aunt Nan shall be back in a bit so we'll be catching up! For now....my Sims await, conflabbit.

My Sim is in Egypt :D

No comments:

Post a Comment