Thursday, May 14, 2015

Life of a 22 year youngling

Has life ended now that I've graduated college? All the fun gone?

Hell no.


Still goofy. Still geeky. Still posing awkwardly.


My lovely ink - much to Mum's chagrin.

e.e.cummings holds a special place in my nogan...and this particular line, the end of one of his post famous poems, rings true.

Those I've had the privilege of having in my life and loving, all there, in my heart. A reminder that not all those I've loved are lost, but are nestled safely below my ample bosom, in my heart.


New LOTR skirt which depicts a map of Middle Earth! This beauty made its public debut at my friend's graduation party in Mechanicsburg. We danced, laughed, and sang the night away as younglings do, not yet fearful of what's yet to come.

Like Mordor, one does not simply walk to a happy ending. We must create one.


These wildlings: I hope to be seeing more of STT and their merch guy this summer, joining them on tour as a bandmate's sloth girlfriend might do.

For now, I'm working part-time, having just left my other part-time job. The new biggie girl job should be starting soon so that's exciting! In the meantime, the wanderlust adventurer in me is making lists of mini adventures to take, starting today, tomorrow, and Sunday, but not Saturday since I have work...


  • Cornwall Iron Furnace + Bluebird Inn, Cornwall, PA 
  • Further exploration of Gettysburg now that I'm old enough to appreciate it [daughter of a history buff, okay?]
  • Centralia, PA
  • Utz Factory, Hanover, PA
  • Turkey Hill Experience, Columbia, PA
  • Explore City Island & Harrisburg now that I can roam without a chaperon or wrist leash [yes, I had one of those as a child...]
  • Rhode Island
  • Cape May, NJ  
  • Nashville, TN 
  • New Orleans, LA
  • Toronto, Canada 

This is only the beginning....so many places not yet uncovered nor visited just in this area! We shall see how far I get. And I'll be putting more effort in keeping you posted.

Hobey Ho, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment