Monday, May 4, 2015

Stormtroopers in my posse

This weekend I had the pleasure and privilege to meet with some visitors from a galaxy far, far away....and just in time for Naked Day Star Wars Day!


Surprise! Totally derping.....


No makeup, no problem. My peeps did not seem to mind one bit.


Vader was a hottie before he went up in flames and despite the horrible things he ends up doing, he was, in a way, one of the greatest rebels [initially]. The Jedi Order had its flaws as much as the evil trying to prevail and Anakin was having none of that, attempting to do what he thought was right, aka not backstabbing someone.


Both sides can be corrupt...check out this clown on my left. The Stormtroopers can't all be bad if they have a sense of humor ;)

May the Fourth be with you!

Dutifully wore my Stormtrooper-in-a-suit pencil skirt to work today in honor of this rad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment