Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall is nearly upon us

Unfortunately, summer is almost over buuuut fall is my favorite season so that'll make up for losing our warm weather. Fall is super cozy.....sweaters and cardis and blazers and tights and hot chocolate and HALLOWEEN and my birthday! :)

Gradual crescendo for that list.

I love Thursdays....successful Wally World trip and Deutschklub!

http://sylvestersays.wordpress.com/2011/01/18/how-the-keebler-elves-hijacked-my-consciousness/
http://www.amazon.com/Ghirardelli-Chocolate-Squares-5-25-Ounce-Packages/dp/B000KOWKX6

YUM. Guilty pleasures....we all have them. These plus Gardner's dark chocolate nonpareils. DELISH.





I'm loving this hi-low skirt from New York & Co.! My Sissy picked it up for me :)

Fancy Friday would not be complete without lipstick. I think that should be a new rule.

I love my Sephora ruby. It is, quite frankly, the shit. Teenager code for long-lasting, great color, and oooh-so-wonderful. Seriously, yesterday I put it on at 7:30am and still had to scrub it off at 10pm.

Tomorrow is the Philly Zoo. Woo!

For now....i'm snacking on a piece of chocolate before advanced conversation auf Deutsch.

Oh, and I made it to the gym this morning. Feelin' fiiiine.

No comments:

Post a Comment