Friday, September 14, 2012

On aging...

They say you're only as old as you feel....in that case, i'm a 45 year old catlady without any cats who lives with their parents during the summer with a part-time job.

I think I'm accumulating bags under my eyes....pretty sure they're as big as a nice Fendi satchel.

Oh, and it's a Friday, so i did homework and may take a nap....in the name of love. And sanity keeping.  If you have things on your mind, you'll never really have fun over the weekend....and procrastination sucks on Sunday. THAT is how you bring yourselves to tears, my friends.

I guess that's another college tip [not that i'm an expert, i swear].

I'm a sophomore now....oh goodness. At the rate i'm going, i'll need a Segway to get my tired butt around. Funny story about that....there were people with Segways passing out commercial flyers at school on Tuesday. Tuesday is terrible for me. Luckily they didn't get too close. I was tempted to steal it when they weren't looking.




Yesterday's outfit was better than i had thought....Thursday is usually my favorite day of the week. Yesterday I was close to tears.....although i got my French test back and earned a 109%!! I  know, I know, i could have gotten the full 110% [trust me, i was disappointed ever so slightly in myself]. On the bright side, i have a great group for my management so many fears have been suppressed.



My hair hasn't faded too much and i'm still enjoying being a redhead!



Sharp intake of breath for Tyra. Vogue it, baby.

Have a lovely start of the weekend. Take a niiiiiiiiiice long nap. For me. At least for your brain's wellbeing.

Au revoir, mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment