Saturday, August 25, 2012

Au revoir, mes amies et ma maison

All packed for school...

All too soon another summer gone....

My first class is French btw. Excited much? Maybe......j'aime le français  et l'allemand. Ich kann nicht für meine deutsche Klasse warten!

Half of my classes are language classes...you know you're an eager beaver when....lol. I've had a liking for languages since i was little. Remember that book Ella Enchanted? The ogre language and all that? I thought it was the cat's meow, as my Mum would say. Obsessed with language. Next summer i think i'll take out my book on learning J.R.R. Tolkien's Elvish language. I haven't looked at in quite a while.





Bread is afraid of the ducks.





Lovely likes his bracelet that i had made for him. Mmmm i like a nice and polished man....daaaang, boy [said with a slight accent].



Necklace: AE; tank: Old Navy; skirt: vintage

Matching skirt to the crop top from my Nana. I'll be seeing her later today :)

Lovely and i went out for pictures on Thursday and made ice cream sundaes afterwards.

I'm heading off for college today, although I'm technically moving in tomorrow. But home is where the heart is blah blah blah, yatta yatta yatta.

Packing and unpacking wears me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment