Friday, August 10, 2012

Kat-kissed

Sure, the whole braid-craze was promoted by Katniss Everdeen's [Jennifer Lawrence] awesome braids in the movies....but braids were fun before then. I remember how it was so neat to have my Mummy put my hair in French braids whilst i was younger as i desperately tried not to squirm and muss it up.

Just because you look like you have herpes, doesn't mean you have to be a total bum. I mean, it could be worse; i could actually have some flesh-eating virus or something.... [my attempt at being optimistic]

Oh, well....at least my hair looks cute. That is saying something because i did it myself without my Mum's aid and mothers have special powers for these types of things.

tank: AE; bottoms: Tommy Hilfiger; pink nail polish: Essie; white nail polish: ICE





So if you're having a shisty day, improve it! Paint your nails, braid your hair, throw on some luscious mascara to make your eyes pop, and for an extra boost, put on some fun earrings or jewelry.

For a pessimist, i'm pretty optimistic. I believe there are solutions for most things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment