Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Spotted: g33k chic with school spirit

Red and black were my alma mater's school colors and as much as I was opposed to the whole school spirit thing due to strange logic [in my mind], I love the red and black together....ever notice the red soles on a pair of Louboutins? Black Louboutins with red soles....mmmmm



I'm in a bit of a Gossip Girl slump.....cannot wait until October 8. Perhaps that's the reason behind the title.


Headband: Austrian Claire's; shirt: Old Navy; jeggings: AE; wedges: Old Navy; feather earrings: Charlotte Russe


Orange matte lipstick from Joe Fresh: love.

Hmmm my camera is picky on lighting....None of the pics are re-touched. I could say that it's because i'm comfortable in my own skin [for the most part] buuuuut i'm just a bit lazy and not that picture program-savvy. NBD.

When i get my iPhone in October [when i can finally get my upgrade!!] maybe i'll have cool instagram pics, transforming me into one of the millions of instagram pro photographers. Giggles. Right now i'm picturing that meme:


Nonetheless, i still think instagram will be sweet. At least my new phone will have a functioning camera. My poor phone is slowly falling apart :/

Poor little Pantech Crux....

No comments:

Post a Comment