Friday, April 20, 2012

Valleyfest part 1

Goodness...in a few short hours i'll be up setting up for more fun Valleyfest events.

I feel as though i had a whole monologue semi-prepared in the shower...now that i'm here, well, it's gone up in smoke.

But tonight i had the chance to meet Ross Matthews and it was awesome. His bestie loved my Pokéball nails btw. That's with what i'm starting... English sounds so silly sometimes when prepositions are used correctly. We're so used to speaking incorrectly :/

Don't we look adorable? Someone asked during the Q&A if he would be their gay husband, or gusband. Do you think he'd be mine?

P.S. i like his eyebrows.


Transformation....


Striped seemed too busy with Lovely's AE button-up. And my eyebrows look red in the next pic.


Finished it up with a studded belt.


Put on my Valleyfest shirt...not a t-shirt person but supporting my group. Tomorrow's attire involves a camouflage orange staff t-shirt. Sexy? Not particularly...but rocking my Pokéball nails and some striped shorts ;)

<insert expletive> I'm not sure what exactly is so appealing about it....random thoughts floating around my head.

Time to hit the hay soon....sleepy bunny....

No comments:

Post a Comment