Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dragons, horses, and spirits

....this combo sounds like a major reference to The Hobbit. But that's more or less the hashings of my day.

I started reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last night [after Polyvore] and it was a slow read at first...i read it to and from Gettysburg today and it's getting interesting. Yes, i've joined the bandwagon. I'm not sure if it's all it's hyped up to be yet, but we shall see.



Mixing high-end with low-end fashion today...i took Louis [Louis Vuitton purse] with me horseback riding. It slings over the shoulder and can hold Theo [my kindle].


Joe Fresh opened up a new store along Fifth Ave in NYC and we all received a free tube of orange lipstick by checking into it using foursquare! woot woot!


I'm kissable like an orange creamsicle.

P.S. i think i may have captured ghosts on my camera from today's horseback ride through Gettysburg

No comments:

Post a Comment