Friday, October 26, 2012

French Favorites

Seems appropriate since I have a French exam coming up....

  • Crepes!
photo c/o survivingcentralpa.net

  • this blog
  • stripes....they remind me of France


  • red lips and a dark eye [not the bruise, but makeup]
Not like this hot mess...
photo c/o eyeshadowlipstick.com

Anne Hathaway does it nicely...always a DO
photo c/o living.msn.com

  • classic Givenchy

I always think of Audrey Hepburn as the symbol of Givenchy...one of his muses
photo c/o fanpop.com

Beautiful and timeless
photo c/o tumblr

  • the language....the way it flows....

I'm ready for this exam. Switching over in my mind to German to finish that homework. Tonight is work overload, full steam ahead.

Thank goodness for all the work I accomplished yesterday and lack of major workload from my classes today!

Happy start to the weekend!

And happy fancy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment