Thursday, October 4, 2012

Your pants are like sunshine.

This was one comment I received today about my pants...





Leopard print nails! I was rather impressed by my left hand's nailpainting performance....

Today was a good day. Tomorrow shall be busy busy busy but better. Hard to believe it's fall break already! I'm excited to get home...much planned in between homework and sleeping.

Found a new song I absolutely LOVE. No pun intended in conjunction with the title.



I won't get to blog probably until Saturday....tomorrow shall be a whirlwind...packing car, work, class, then leaving right away. I'm excited :)

Have a great start to the weekend....i'll be twirling once more under the Friday night lights. Alumni band is tomorrow night at the football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment